Some neat concepts which I agree with whole-heartedly, but it treads a lot of familiar ground.
Here are the 10 things nobody told you about being creative:
1. Steal like an artist
2. Don’t wait until you know who you are to get started
3. Write the book you want to read
4. Use your hands
5. Side projects and hobbies are important
6. The secret: do good work and share it with people
7. Geography is no longer our master
8. Be nice (the world is a small town)
9. Be boring (it’s the only way to get work done)
10. Creativity is subtraction
This book is a great pick-me-up and a quick read, but doesn’t have that extra “wow” factor of say, Make Good Art.